Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Things happen all the time that make me happy..

My job is basically OK. I wish I could just get the hang of working here. When I do something at my work you always have to factor in so much bullshit that it is a large accomplishment when an order gets in to the printer. It is victory when the lights work and when we have toilet paper. What I need is to finish my school applications so that I can move on with my life. I don't make enough money at this job to have free time, or do interesting things when I am not at work. I make just enough to scrape by and then work some more. I could be happy most of the time if I just worked alone. But that is not possible. When I get back in school I expect to be a little bit happier and alot busier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker